Become an Exhibitor
Our exhibitors represent many sectors including arts & crafts, literature, clothes & jewellery, memorabilia, CDs & DVDs, property, banking, travel and tourism, law, recruitment and training. This is what our exhibitors said about us last year. Join them today.
Bode Sharp – ‘I sold African mix CDs and made £400 profit, I’m definitely coming back next year.’
Peppers and Stew – ‘We sold out of our special jollof rice sauce. The visitors absolutely loved it’.
Corporate (above 10 PAYE employees) - £250
SMEs (less than 10 PAYE employees) - £120
Charities (registered) - £100
Your exhibitor package comes with a table, 2 chairs, a table cloth, a company name board and number and a listing in the expo show guide.
Purchase in the following ways:
Online - Pay by debit/credit card here.
Cheque - Complete this booking form and enclose a cheque and post it to us.
Pay cash - Complete this booking form and call:
· 07435 403 087 – If you live in North or West London.
· 07964 186 334 – If you live in East or South London.
Our terms and conditions.
What will be your return on investment?
1. Engage with your target audience directly.
2. Sell your products and services to a targeted African audience.
3. Build a database of new leads to follow-up after the event.
4. Associate your brand with African cultures and traditions.
5. Raise the profile of your company, products and services.
6. Drive customers to your website.
7. Launch or reposition new brands and products to your target audience.
Hot Food Licence
Do you want to sell hot food to our event goers? Increase the profile of your recipes and/or your restaurant? There are a limited number of hot food licences available at this year’s expo. To find out more information, email email@example.com.